When conducting hearings at Pacheco, applicants and other visitors, such as guardians, must comply with the following COVID-19 measures:
- it is not possible to attend an interview without an appointment. You will always be invited on a specific date and time.
- arrange childcare for your children over the age of 3 and do not bring them to the interview.When submitting an application, single parents are asked whether they can arrange childcare for their children over the age of 3. If not, the interview will be scheduled for a later date. Children under the age of 3 may accompany their parent to the interview if the parent is unable to arrange childcare. Couples with minor children are invited at different times so that one of the parents can take care of the children.
- if you are ill or have any symptoms (e.g. cough, fever), do not attend the interview. Please report your absence as soon as possible, and preferably before your appointment date, to asile.interviews [at] ibz.fgov.be ().
- It is recommended that you wear a face mask.
- all applicants must disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the waiting room. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- the infrastructure of the interview rooms has been adapted to the current conditions. Plexiglass panels have been installed in the interview rooms and sufficient distance is provided between all persons present.