You are obliged to choose an elected domicile in Belgium. This means that you must indicate an address to which the Immigration Office and the Office of the Commissioner General for Refugees and Stateless Persons will send all correspondence relating to your application for international protection (convocations, requests for information, etc.).

If you do not state an address, the CGRS will automatically be considered as your elected domicile.

If you move house, you must inform the CGRS and the IO of your new address using the following form. This document must be completed legibly and sent by registered post to both the CGRS and the IO by registered mail. The address details can be found on the form.