Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Reimbursement of a wrongfully paid contribution


When you paid too much or you did not have to pay the contribution, you can ask for a reimbursement with this document:  Request reimbursement of contribution (docx)Request reimbursement of contribution (pdf)

No other document will be accepted.

It is important that you fill this out completely in capitals, preferably typed, and you attach all the proofs of payment.


You send these documents to Documents sent to another-mail address will not be taken into consideration.


When your request is justified, the Immigration Office will start the reimbursement procedure. The reimbursement period will be 6 weeks on average after your request will be sent to the accounting service.


Questions can be sent to (in Dutch or French)